Peach notes in Riesling? White pepper aromas in the Grüner Veltliner? You love wine and would like to learn more about Kamptal wines and preferably do so at the winery itself? Kamptal is breaking new ground when it comes to wine education. Kamptal winegrowers can bring you up to speed on the basics about Kamptal wine and tasting in an entertaining way. Welcome to the Kamptal Academy! You are in the right place!
Winegrowers up close & personal!
From mid-April 2019 onwards, a two-hour training course will be available directly at the estates of selected Kamptal wine producers. No previous education in wine is required. Every Friday and Saturday you will first learn interesting facts about the Kamptal and its wines. Then you will taste six Kamptal wines together with a winemaker or a graduate of the Wine Academy, and receive a certificate documenting your participation. Continuing-education courses – modules 2 & 3 – are planned as of 2020.
- Fixed dates Module 1: from 20 April every Friday at 16.00 and Saturday at 10.30
- Individual arrangements can be made for groups of six or more
- Group size: 4–12 persons
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Costs: € 39 per person including wine tasting
- Booking: from 3 April in the Ursin Haus at 02734 / 2000-0 or email@example.com
- Please indicate the number and names of the participants
- Payment: by remittance in advance
Module 1 of the Kamptal Academy will be offered at these estates:
- Weingut Brandl, Zöbing
- Weingut Eisenbock, Straß
- Weingut Ettenauer, Lengenfeld
- Kapellenhof Fischer, Walkersdorf
- Weingut Oskar Hager, Mollands
- Weingut Allram, Straß
- Weingut Loimer, Langenlois
- Weingut Jurtschitsch, Langenlois
- Weingut Rabl, Langenlois
- Weingut Öhlzelt, Zöbing
- Weingut Topf, Straß: 8. und 9. Juni, 3. und 4. August
- Weingut Steininger, Langenlois
- Weingut Grillmaier, Langenlois
- Weingut Schloss Gobelsburg
- Weingut Nastl, Langenlois
- Weingut Rosner, Langenlois
- Weinbau Steinschaden, Langenlois
- Weingut Weixelbaum, Straß
Unfortunately it is not possible to choose a specific winery. The module will be conducted by the grower who has time available and who comes forward first.
Would you like to follow up your session with a visit to a wine tavern, or go out to dinner, or look for a place to stay the night?
The team of the Ursin Haus will be happy to help with recommendations at 02734 / 2000-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org